Spa sessions today are also an equivalent to “me time” for one’s relaxation and revitalization. The following tips will help you maximize your spa benefits –
- Keep your mobile switched off or on silent mode. Take time to settle before getting into your cell mode.
- In current situations and based on government guidelines, it’s mandatory for our Guests to wear a Face Mask when in premises and undergo Thermal Screening prior to their appointment.
- We also recommend all our Guests to take a quick shower before the start of their therapy.
- In case of a massage, leave the oil on the body for 30-45 minutes, post the session. This will allow the skin to get well hydrated and aroma of the essential oils will continue to work on your body mind.
- Make sure you drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins, post your massage.
- It is a good idea to have a relaxed day post your spa session.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO):
‘Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.’ This is becoming the catchphrase of modern-day spas which are adapting treatments and programs to heal mind, body and soul.
What is Spa treatment?
The most popular spa treatment in the world is massage. Massage has been around for thousands of years and has numerous health benefits.
Other popular spa treatments include facials and body treatments like salt glows and body wraps. Most spas have a nail salon offering spa manicures and spa pedicures.
Why to go to a Spa?
There are immediate health benefits of going to a spa. A massage will improve the blood circulation which delivers oxygen and nutrients to the body cells. The treatment room separates the customer from the outside world to a complete relaxation bliss.